Tuesday, April 05, 2005

slipping from room to room in the dark

The Fly Lady says to hit the ground running, and so does The Organizer Lady. If I'm going to be up this early, I'm going to be a quiet little mouse. Not taking a shower or running the vacuum cleaner, or anything else that might inspire the three kids to hit the ground running with me. So I slip from room to room in the dark because it's still cold and dark and I want to get in some knitting time before anyone joins me. I haven't decided if it'll be Clapotis or something else.

I should get off the computer and go cast on something new while they're all sleeping and I've got the chance to actually count.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have that same problem! I love having just a little time in the morning before anyone else gets up but if I try to do much of anything, their radar goes off and the kids are up! sigh....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails