Monday, January 25, 2010

My best friend invited me to her house to quilt yesterday. I don't have a good portable project right now, so because there was nothing else, I grabbed the plastic box with the cat blocks.

I still don't enjoy piecing those blocks, but I left her house with seven new ones done and the idea that if I made myself do one block each time I sat down to sew, I could have the top done and ready for the long arm when Mom gets home in April.

Then I realized that if I did four cats a day, I could have it done by the end of the week, so I sat intending down to slog my way through four cats. And sewed eight.



It's not that I want to sew cats today. It just seems easier than pulling and cutting triangles for Leftovers Again. But I'm almost out of cats -- only four more to go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails