Thursday, April 08, 2010

Yesterday was show and tell at Mom's house, our annual event when I haul up everything I've finished since she headed back south after Christmas. Every year, it feels like I'm packing for a safari, and every year I bring home more than I left the house with. Not that I'm complaining about a big bag of birthday presents or lots of new-to-me scraps!

I was going to write a long post about my birthday present to myself, but I've lost track of what I meant to say, so that'll have to wait until tomorrow or whenever I manage to recollect my thoughts.

As usual, I've found pretty things to be distracted by. Like doily covered rocks, and the post about stamped doilies that led me to the crochet covered rocks, and the embroidery patterns at Fasterkittykill.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails