Sunday, July 31, 2011

weekly stash report



Cabbage Roses is quilted, the scrappy little tree is quilted, and I can't find that UFO that was already pin basted, the one I've been moving around my sewing corner for the past year. Apparently I decided at some point to really put it away. But I did dig out Chickens at the Crossroads and another little lap quilt to baste.

No new fabric or yarn in and a few yards used up. It hasn't been a bad week!

Fabric Used this Week: 4 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 45 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 707 yards
Net Added for 2011: 662 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6240 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 13375 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7135 yards

Visit Patchwork Times for the rest of this week's stash reports.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I hope you show some big completed pictures...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails