Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekly Stash Report

This is the third or fourth week in a row that I've resisted temptation. I think I'm starting to hit that point where the longer you go without shopping, the easier it gets.

Fabric Used this Week: 1.25 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 56.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 1012 yards
Net Added for 2011: 955.25 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6640 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 14075 yards
Net Added for 2011: 7435 yards

5 comments:

Denise :) said...

I think that's sort of the same theory (mind you, I did say theory) that the longer you go without sugar, the easier it gets. Good job! :)

krisgray said...

LOL! Yes, once you get over the initial withdrawal, it's o so bad. Although, looking at how much I've brought into the house this year does it too!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Plus after a while, you can't find a place to hide, er um, store your fabric.... so its time to sit and sew

Jo said...

I think it is easier to not purchase fabric the longer that I stay away from it...but then once I break, watch out!!

SpinningStar said...

I'm glad that I generally don't buy fabric online, so the process of having to get in the car and drive to the LQS helps in keeping the stash down.

Of course, I do tend to buy a lot once I step in the store.

liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails