Sunday, July 01, 2012

Mid Year Report


Halfway through 2012 -- how on earth did that happen?

It surprised me how close I am to where I was at this point last year -- down to the number of baby quilts finished (13) and spools of thread (4) and yardage (31 yards) used.

The big difference is in the amount of fabric that I've brought home. Compared to previous years, it hasn't been much. And I've flung enough unusable fabric from the sewing room to balance it out. I have, more or less, the same amount of fabric I started the year with. That's supposed to be a good thing, right?


Weekly Stash Report


Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 31 yards
Added this Week: 10 yards
Added Year to Date: 133.75 yards
Net Added for 2012: 102.75 yards

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Yikes...I could have gone all day without having the fact that we're at/past the halfway point, pointed out! LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...you have been busy these first 6 months! I'm impressed!!! I don't worry about the stash...just enjoy and look at it this way...it makes life so much fun! ♥♥♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails