Monday, September 17, 2012

it's hot again...

I thought I had a solution to sewing when it's warm out -- spend a week or so in the desert, tromping across slick rock with your husband and kids and it'll feel a lot cooler at home!

The first few days after we got back, I was actually almost chilly. But now the weather here is warming up again. It probably doesn't help that I've got a pot roast simmering and had the iron going earlier. But we've got to eat and I've got to get some piecing done. And it'll cool down soon enough.



I've got a glimpse of something brand new to show you this week. These little three inch blocks are just a small part of something bigger.

To see more design walls, head over to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Funny how our body thermostats work, isn't it? Very interesting project you've got started ... inspired by your wilderness hiking trip? Looks like bear tracks to me!! :)

AnnieO said...

Intriguing start! Looking forward to seeing what goes in the middle.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails