Sunday, April 21, 2013

If at first it doesn't pool...

Pull more yarn out of the stash and cast on a new sock!


I'd have some yarn usage to report if I wasn't halfway through three separate pairs. But this is more knitting than I've done in ages and I'm having fun. And it's all yarn that's been in my stash for years.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 33 yards
Added this Week: 3/4 yards
Added Year to Date: 87 1/4 yards
Net Added for 2012: 54 1/4 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 350 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 7100 yards
Net Added for 2013: 6750 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Scooquilt said...

Your yarn yardage looks so funny to me because I'm only used to seeing fabric reports. Pretty socks! I'm in the middle of my first pair.

Kate said...

I did a double take on your net added year to date total, that's a lot of fabric (is there an extra 5 in that number perhaps?).

I don't knit, but it's fun to see everyone's socks.

Rhonda R. said...

I've never knitted a pair of socks but seeing everyone's fun yarn is tempting me to try it.

Crispy said...

Love the socks but it looks like none of them have a completed mate yet ROFL. What kind of heel do you usually use? Have you ever tried two-at-a-time socks yet?

Crispy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails