Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's going to be a busy few weeks!

I have got so much going on right now my head is spinning. Tuesday is my day in the It's for the Birds! blog hop over at Sew We Quilt!  Next week, I'm participating in a virtual book tour for Sinister Entity, a new horror novel by Hunter Shea. I've got two new baby quilt tutorials in the works, more socks on the needles... and a couple of other things I'm not ready to share yet.

Life is good!




Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 1 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 39 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 87 1/4 yards
Net Added for 2013: 48 1/4 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 1150 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 7100 yards
Net Added for 2013: 5950 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Sounds like you are very busy! Great stash busting report.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails