Friday, April 04, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {4/4/14}

No baby quilt progress for me this week. The only way I actually know how long it's been since I sat down at my sewing machine is that it's still threaded for the turtles I was quilting for my March 18 post. Today, I've got plans -- please cross you fingers for me that I get some time to work on them!

Did you see this post about NICU quilts at Notions, the Connecting Threads blog?  The NICU quilts my two youngest got did a lost to raise my spirits.

Some new-to-me tutorials --
April Showers Baby Quilt 
Beach Ball Baby Quilt 
Everyday Baby Quilt 
Flexi Strip Baby Quilt 
Ombre Baby Quilt
Bunny Bricks

Are you getting more done than I am? Show it off by linking up!

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





1 comment:

Norece said...

Thanks for the links. I think there will be some flexi strip baby quilt in my future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails