Thursday, April 16, 2015

Estate Sale Temptations

One of the things I love about estate sales is the chance to re-buy lost bits of my childhood.....or the neat toys that friends had and that you always secretly envied. At this sale, I had my choice of the Fisher Price Tudor House, the Airport, the Parking Garage, the same barn I had as a kid, and Main Street.


I still haven't outgrown the original Little People, but resisting the temptation was easy enough.

The price made put this 50s era toy box in the "fun to look at but not for me" category. I'd never seen one like it, so I came home and Googled. It's made by Pearl Wick, the same company that made the wonderful old hamper in Teenage Daughter's room. (Thanks to Pinterest for helping me figure that out!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails