Sunday, June 07, 2015

Weekly Stash Report

I thought about  titling this post "My Blood is Finally Runny Enough!" but figured that might creep out the readers who don't know what's been  going on with me. But my blood is finally runny enough, to the point that I can enjoy some broccoli and other yummy green stuff without too much fear of going back on the shots.

Did you know that there's a reason why pincushions are shaped like tomatoes? Linda from Buzzing and Bumbling got curious and did the research -- and then she took apart her grandmother's pin cushion to see what was hiding inside. And put it back together. Now I want a tomato pin cushion.... I wonder if there's one buried in the sewing room...

And I'm wondering how bad of an idea it would be to use Lara's tutorial to show the boys how to hypnotize frogs.

Maybe while I'm waiting for that dress to get made I should look for a pincushion and a frog...

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 2 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 41 yards
Net Added for 2015: 36 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 3600 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3675 yards
Net Added for 2015:   75 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Great that you have leveled out, Michelle. I love all those things you mentioned to eat, and wouldn't want to not be able to eat them. And thanks for the links! Those were interesting, but I don't think I'll be hypnotizing a frog any time soon. It's so dry here, I'd probably have to find a toad. Nice numbers. Using up fabric shows progress and progress is what we want.

Anonymous said...

I laughed at the hypnotized frogs. I guess it depends on what the boys tell them to do afterward! I'm so happy to hear your health is improving. =) You never know how much you like some things until they are off the list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails