Friday, August 14, 2015

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {8/14/15}

I messed up last week. That adorable elephant quilt wasn't by Dar, it was by Angie in SoCal.  I am so sorry! I checked  and double checked and somehow still managed to get it wrong. The links did go to the right blog, but I had the name wrong.

I'm hoping to have a new tutorial for you soon, once Teenage Daughter surrenders my sewing space. She's making a last minute pleated skirt.

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 
Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned,  as long as it's about baby quilts. You're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.






2 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

No worries, Michelle. It was good of you to post it. Those are darling socks. Wish I could knit - I'm hopeless at it -can't get the tension right and they always come out to small. But then I"d rather be quilt. However, I do admire those who can knit.

Krista said...

What a lovely idea! I was just referred over here from another Friday linky. I'd love to join the fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails