Tuesday, September 22, 2015

What's the Difference Between a Doll Quilt and a Baby Quilt?

For me, it's whether or not I plan on keeping it for myself. This little black and white cutie is destined for the sewing room wall. It would've  made a perfectly good baby quilt if I hadn't backed it with white muslin, but since I knew I wanted to hang on to it I went for the least expensive option.


I was in the mood to sew and grabbed the left over black from the nail polish quilt and my bolt of white muslin. The original plan was to make it smaller, but I wasn't in the mood to work with one inch strips, so I cut them wider...  Have you noticed that I don't put a lot of  careful planning into my quilts?

I'll  be linking this post to Crazy Mom Quilts.


2 comments:

Gemini Jen NZ said...

It's beautiful, such a classic colour combo.

Carie @ Space for the Butterflies said...

It's going to be lovely hanging on your wall, it's such a pretty pattern!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails