Thursday, October 08, 2015

That Could Almost Make Me a Morning Person

I'm not a morning person, I'm an "enjoy the quiet and get stuff done while the kids are sleeping person." If I have a choice, I'd rather do it late at night. 


But views like this could almost make it worth getting up early. The sunlight was coming through the trees and cutting dramatically through the mist. The camera on my phone doesn't do it justice. If I hadn't been on my way to an appointment, I would've pulled back into the driveway and gone back into the house for a real camera.  

My  theory that it's best to do the fiddly bits before you've been awake long enough to procrastinate held and I got "Spooky Lou's Quality Pre-Owned Brooms" done. There's still another sign on the building...and bicycle spokes (ick!)  so I'll need at least one more early morning sewing session. Or a good movie that doesn't require me to look up at the screen much. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails