Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Round Three


That's the cast on for a toe. There's a cable there running from right to left, if you can make it out. I can't see it. But I know it's there because I did the knits and purls and twists.

The round three project for Sock Madness was released a couple of days ago and it's gorgeous, exactly the kind of sock I dream of someday knitting. When I'm not sick anymore. I don't know what hubby brought home from work, or why the kids seem to be immune while he and I have spent the past week feeling so lousy, but it's not conducive to sock knitting. Or post writing. Or much of anything else.

1 comment:

Libby in TN said...

Stuff is going around, for sure. In our part of the country it's mostly just a very high pollen count that is laying folks low. Get well soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails