Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Wrong Schoolhouse Block



I've had this block pinned up over my sewing machine since I made it in August. I was just playing with fabric at the time and didn't really plan to make the entire quilt. So I'd been thinking about finishing it into a little zipper bag, then telling myself I'd  regret that if I decided to go ahead with the full quilt...

I can always make another block if I change my mind, but I don't expect that to happen. It turns out that the block I've been wanting to make wasn't incredibly easy. What I made was the wrong block...

To make the house quilt I want, I'll have to play with templates. But I can do that. Someday. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the meantime, you have a fabulous zipper pouch ... and a finish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails