Monday, April 03, 2017

4" to 2" .... and Now Up to 12"

1 1/2" postage stamp blocks

I'd hoped to have more of the twelve inch blocks together by this morning, but my weekend got busier than I expected it to.  If I'd followed the original plan of the person who put this kit together, these would be sixteen-patch blocks instead of sixty-four-patches.

But what fun would that be?

Once I've got everything put together and figured out how many blocks I have, I'll figure out how to play them out with the blue sashing. I think that'll bring some kind of sanity to this very scrappy assortment of prints.

This post is linked to Patchwork Times, Main Crush Monday, Monday Making,  Moving it Forward

2 comments:

Miaismine said...

I love your sixteen patch blocks! I made two for my Simple Scrappy Sampler and since then, I am in love with them! They are so pretty and complicated all at the same time! Your's are so pretty! I hope you continue to make and share them! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those are looking good and scrappy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails