Saturday, April 01, 2017

Looking Back

Ten Years Ago this Month...

I apparently knew how to cable without a cable needle. That would be a handy skill to have right now, but I've lost it.

I was also knitting a lot of lace, things like the Frozen Lake Shawl...


And the Swallowtail Shawl...




Five Years Ago this Month....

Life was full of shiny things. I got the patterns for Hocuspocusville and Calendula Patterdrip's Cottage for my birthday. I also ordered the books for Hobo Quilts (which I haven't finished) and Garden Club Quilts (which I haven't started.)

I was trying to take good pictures of Dashes in the Woods without getting mud on the quilt.

Dashes in the Woods - Moda Bake Shop

And I was trying some hand-piecing with Do Not Put Your Elbows on the Table (that's the quilt the bees refused to land on.)  



1 comment:

Little Quiltsong said...

So fun to look back. Great projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails