Thursday, May 11, 2017

For the Washi Tape and Post It Notes

I wanted a little bag that would keep my sticky notes and a couple of rolls of washi tape contained. This should do the trick --


My finishing skills are getting better with each bag. There's usually something I tell myself I'll do better on the next one. This time it's the black zipper stop. That should have probably been white. And I should have left the zipper a half an inch longer.


An invisible zipper probably isn't the traditional choice, but I had a white one in my stash and figured it'd be better to use it up on this little experiment. It zips and it'll hold stuff in.

This post is linked to Crazy Mom Quilts

2 comments:

Bits of Stitching! said...

Very practical and cute pouch!
The see thru window is my favorite part, so easy to know what's inside.

grammajudyb said...

Great idea! I need one for tape and pens and stickers for my bullet journal! Off to the sewing room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails