Monday, December 04, 2017

Maybe I CAN Finish this by the 31st....

Remember last week, when I'd decided that trying to finish Village Serene by the end of the year was unrealistic?  It's been a week and, as of this morning, I want to just curl up in my corner of the couch and keep stitching until it's done. 


That adorable little bridge, which looked extremely forbidding with all of the confetti stitching and different shades of grey, is done. There's a big chunk of sky and river that are all half stitches so they'll go quickly. I'm not quite as optimistic about the patches of flowers and all of that back stitching, but I'm definitely in "one more stitch" mode right now.

1 comment:

Angie in SoCal said...

I really admire people who can cross-stitch. I get cross eyed. So beautiful already.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails