Monday, April 02, 2018

Oaklet Shawl

There's a very satisfied feeling that comes with using up yarn you'd almost written off a impossible to work with. This would have made a gorgeous pair of socks, if the loose single ply wasn't completely unsuited for that. 

Pattern: Oaklet Shawl
Yarn: Knitpicks Chroma Fingering 

I love the way the wide stripes fell and, except for the multiple knots in this particular skein, the yarn is nice for shawl knitting. I had three skeins in my stash, this one, the skein I used for Close to You, and a green skein that will probably become another small shawl.


2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is a lovely shawl. How many yards did you use and how big is it. I'm feeling that I should be a copy cat. thanks

Dar said...

This is such a beautiful shawl and I totally LOVE the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails